Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Cyclocross Frames, Wheels & Components

LTWOO eGR

<< < (20/40) > >>

trcycling:
The thread may be that old, but my experience is fresher than that  ;)   I've had it out for another ride now. So far so good. I think I'm hearing slight noise sometimes on some gears like it may not be aligned correctly. So I might to go micro adjust better or I might go back to zero and do it per instructions (I micro adjusted first like an idiot). But functionally it's good. It's hard to directly compare the 'feel' to my AXS bike because that one is a 2x with a road cassette so each click is a smaller, smoother change. On the giant 1x cassette, some steps are a bit rougher by their nature. But I think it's pretty comparable. And definitely more responsive and reliable shifts than the modified, cable-actuated Force 1 on there before. I have no hesitation clicking up or down one to 'feel' right where there was enough faffing before I often just didn't.

Noob Rider Adventures:
You're right I got confused about the thread and when you put it together. All good info anyway. I ordered the EGR today through Aliexpress, really excited to get it. I'm curious to know if you've done a garden hose test on the RD with your Die-Electric sealer.
I'll share my experiences once I've put it together

trcycling:
 ;D, yeah no. Not going to INTENTIONALLY antagonize it :-). I'll leave that to the people who got free samples. (Hey LTWOO, I'm game to test, hint hint)

amacal1:
My right shifter (i.e. the only one I use) is starting to have a minor issue with the lower shift paddle "sticking" a little after each shift. It has yet to cause any issues with shifting, but I can feel that it doesn't fully return to position after I press it for a shift. It's not a real issue (yet) but the OCD parts of my brain don't like it when my finger pulls back from the button and the paddle doesn't come with it and isn't in the exact same spot when I go to press for the next shift. I did a long ride in some mild rain the other day and, mid-ride, it quickly went from happening occasionally to happening after every shift.

I haven't really taken the time to carefully diagnose where the sticking is occurring and look for any remedies, but I'll take any thoughts from others that may have noticed the same thing.

Serge_K:

--- Quote from: amacal1 on June 04, 2024, 10:12:17 AM ---My right shifter (i.e. the only one I use) is starting to have a minor issue with the lower shift paddle "sticking" a little after each shift. It has yet to cause any issues with shifting, but I can feel that it doesn't fully return to position after I press it for a shift. It's not a real issue (yet) but the OCD parts of my brain don't like it when my finger pulls back from the button and the paddle doesn't come with it and isn't in the exact same spot when I go to press for the next shift. I did a long ride in some mild rain the other day and, mid-ride, it quickly went from happening occasionally to happening after every shift.

I haven't really taken the time to carefully diagnose where the sticking is occurring and look for any remedies, but I'll take any thoughts from others that may have noticed the same thing.

--- End quote ---

on YT Trace Velo made a video where the issue he had with his paddle came from 1 of the 2 springs being misplaced. Have a look, it may be the same issue. Either on erx on egr.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version