Author Topic: LTWOO eGR  (Read 3433 times)

100poods

LTWOO eGR
« on: January 15, 2024, 11:12:14 AM »
Apparently LTWOO have officially revealed the 1x gravel version of their electronic groupset.
https://www.ltwoo.com/eGR/eGR

Supporting 10-12 speeds, with a maximum compatible tooth count of 46T.

The eGR groupset includes:
Shift levers (left、right)
Electronic rear derailleur
Front、Rear Brake calipers (with hydraulic hoses)
Seatpost battery
Magnetic charging cable
Derailleur Connecting cable
MSRP 3500 RMB (~500$)

Hidden link from 80 Designer Store
https://sl.aliexpress.ru/p?key=2WbVOP1
Full groupset with box and battery ~650$

Available on eBay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/204611810692
« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 11:18:06 AM by 100poods »

00Garza

Re: LTWOO eGR
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 03:28:38 PM »
I was excited about this group when I first heard about it but with all the issues ERX has had, I'll definitely wait this one out a bit.

coffeebreak

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2024, 05:10:23 PM »
I was excited about this group when I first heard about it but with all the issues ERX has had, I'll definitely wait this one out a bit.
Same, either that or wait for Sensah. If their full mechanical group's quality is any indication, I think Sensah will be better than what LTwoo did in first attempt.

100poods

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2024, 05:28:39 AM »
I’m also interested in waiting for tests in the 2x system, I wonder what the capacity is, I like their compatibility like SRAM and much better than Shimano.

sOKRATEs100

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2024, 03:52:00 PM »
Any news? Maybe directly from Ltwoo, if they read this as well...

00Garza

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2024, 08:20:05 AM »
Any news? Maybe directly from Ltwoo, if they read this as well...

I see it available at the Ltwoo official store on Ali. Not sure if its been updated from the version we've seen on the Trace Velo youtube channel. That version had some issues.

sOKRATEs100

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2024, 05:04:59 PM »
Do you have a link?

Serge_K

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2024, 05:22:20 PM »
i've installed 5 er9 and 4 sensah 2x11 mech. for me, LTWOO > Sensah, any day of the week. The FD from Sensah is useless, i've had a Sensah RD die on me for no reason and Sensah told me to go F myself. Meanwhile, at least until now, my experience with ltwoo has been flawless. I'll be the 1st to start shitting on them if that changes, though.
People here keep saying erx has had problems. Afaik, the sleep issue was because of batteries with tabs instead of springs, that's fixed now, and SOME have complained about water ingress in the cable port of the RD, which you can seal with grease or liquid electric tape. Tracevelo literally submerged his egr and had no issues. I'm not aware of other issues?
And the er9/erx even has more functionality in the app than shimano; i dont get the hate.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 09:11:20 AM by Serge_K »

Avalius

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2024, 05:10:07 AM »
i've installed 5 er9 and 4 sensah 2x11 mech. for me, LTWOO > Sensah, any day of the week. The FD from Sensah is useless, i've had a Sensah RD die on me for no reason and Sensah told me to go F myself. Meanwhile, at least until now, my experience with ltwoo has been flawless. I'll the 1st to start shitting on them if that changes, though.
People here keep saying erx has had problems. Afaik, the sleep issue was because of batteries with tabs instead of springs, that's fixed now, and SOME have complained about water ingress in the cable port of the RD, which you can seal with grease of liquid electric tape. Tracevelo literally submerged his egr and had no issues. I'm not aware of other issues?
And the er9/erx literally has more functionality in the app than shimano; i dont get the hate.

Where do you buy your ltwoo parts? Find them very unresponsive on Ali.
They don't even answer basic questions :s

Serge_K

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2024, 09:16:50 AM »

I bought 5 groups at once via an OEM supplier. I also have a wechat contact who works there but he's rather unhelpful, wouldn't recommend him.
As a friend says, never underestimate workers' ability for incompetence.
You can probably ask your basic questions here, almost for sure we collectively have put more miles on these groups than they have.

00Garza

00Garza

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2024, 02:29:03 PM »

I bought my GR9 roup from 80 designer store. They helped me with a few things after purchase and installation. Usually respond within 24 hours given the time difference.

00Garza

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2024, 03:47:45 PM »
Ltwoo eGR coming out to about $380 shipped after coupon from ltwoo official store.

Actually pretty tempted right now.

coffeebreak

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2024, 06:05:32 PM »
Ltwoo eGR coming out to about $380 shipped after coupon from ltwoo official store.

Actually pretty tempted right now.

Just noticed that! Same here. Was avoiding the ER9 deal but now it's getting hard to pass on.

ChrisB

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2024, 08:53:13 AM »
Could not resist the eGR offer during the current sales with a 40$ coupon...
Let's see how this works out...

BR Chris