Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Wide Carbon Deep Wheelset options

<< < (2/4) > >>

Whatsperkilo?:
Amazing how you can look at a seller and completely miss what they are offering. Have Farsports Gravel Wheels and they are excellent. Looks the way to go! Thanks all

BalticSea:
Farsport Hyper are 30mm external/24mm internal, available in wide variety of depths, can be specced with different hubs, steel or carbon spokes.

Takiyaki:
Elitewheels has a set of 45x31 DxW wheels that are decently priced. I forget the exact model but they are gravel wheels. Hard to go wrong with Light Bicycle WRs though

Serge_K:
I've bought from Farsports for years. The last 5 wheelsets i bought i bought from Peter (whom you can find on the forum). He's got a new mould with 34mm rims at the widest point, 32 at the edge of the rim, they're AWESOME. 58mm deep.

c.etzo:

--- Quote from: Serge_K on February 12, 2024, 10:01:55 AM ---I've bought from Farsports for years. The last 5 wheelsets i bought i bought from Peter (whom you can find on the forum). He's got a new mould with 34mm rims at the widest point, 32 at the edge of the rim, they're AWESOME. 58mm deep.

--- End quote ---
have you the rim code? i'm looking for a 58mm deep and wide wheelset

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version