Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Spcycle R065 700C Full Carbon AERO Road Disc Brake Frameset

<< < (5/6) > >>

soloconjotto:
Sorry to hear that. Makes me rethink my wish to purchase this bike frame.

Could you share pictures of the color and those imperfections or the dust underneath the clear coat? I am considering dark blue, purple metallic or the blue, purplish chameleon color but can't find a decision.

Tigersprung:

--- Quote from: loketoken on June 06, 2024, 11:44:23 PM ---Got my frame last week, cant understand how the di2 battery should be mounted there is no hatch like on the aeroad. Has anybody built this one up with di2? Says in the spec that it should be compatible.
--- End quote ---

I asked them about that. That was the answer:

--- Quote ---The battery is fixed inside the frame down tube. We do not provide battery clamps.
--- End quote ---

loketoken:
Got the same answer about the bracket and position. My frame was not even drilled for the battery mount though. Very poor quality control. Will take some pictures and post when I get home.

oleg:

--- Quote from: loketoken on June 07, 2024, 06:21:52 AM ---Got the same answer about the bracket and position. My frame was not even drilled for the battery mount though. Very poor quality control. Will take some pictures and post when I get home.

--- End quote ---
I have wrapped up the battery in a sponge for another bike. It expands and holds battery well enough. Hope it solves your problem

soloconjotto:
I finally ordered my R065 frame yesterday. Came down to $620 due to a $80 discount code. I'm curious, how the blue-purplish chameleon color (chameleon 1) will turn out on this frame, especially at the big tubes. Decided to go with a chameleon color die to the reports on this forum that clear coating might be better on those in comparison to any other paint-jobs. Let's see.
Price includes handlebar and shipping (seller's shipping method) so that it should arrive without any further costs, hopefully.
I will share my build starting in August with an SRAM Force D2 and Yuanan wheels. If a hole for Di2 cables is really missing on that frame it shouldn't bother me, at least.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version