Author Topic: AliExpress payment issues  (Read 221 times)

AzureEssence

AliExpress payment issues
« on: April 05, 2024, 02:27:42 PM »
Hello,

I was wondering if I am the only one who is constantly having payment issues?

Both Paypal and Discover credit card are constantly failing. If I wait and keep trying Paypal numerous times, it will eventually (usually) work. But I have been unable to add a CC payment method for weeks now. Any tips or tricks? Certainly if others are experiencing this, AliExpress is losing millions of dollars in revenue.

coffeebreak

Re: AliExpress payment issues
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2024, 05:38:55 PM »
Personally, using PayPal I almost never had a problem. Just got a bunch of orders in yesterday as well as quite a few during Anniversary sale. Smooth sailing every time.

Only time I had issue was sometime in 2022 when an item went out of stock as soon as the page went to PayPal. Payment kept failing without proper message. After a few minutes I refreshed the cart and one of the items moved down to "unavailable" section in the cart. I think back then the app wasn't handling such cases particularly well. Once the item moved out of its way, payment went through.

AzureEssence

Re: AliExpress payment issues
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2024, 01:51:19 PM »
I contacted both my bank and Paypal and neither could tell me what was going on.

I was STILL unable to add a CC as a payment method in my account.

I finally fixed it by checking out with credit card and checking "save my card" while checking out.