Author Topic: Very particular handlebar.  (Read 319 times)

Specialf.

Very particular handlebar.
« on: April 11, 2024, 02:36:11 AM »
Good morning, I'm looking for an integrated handlebar with a stem similar to the one in the photo, i.e. with a stem inclined upwards at least 17°.  I ask you experts if any Chinese manufacturer produces them.  alternatively I could also put separate handlebar and stem but I would like to keep the sheath passage completely internal, also in this case I would need a 17° stem but with internal cable passage.  or another alternative would be a mtb style raised handlebar i.e. rizer.  If anyone can help me I would appreciate it very much. :-\

jfcb

Re: Very particular handlebar.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2024, 03:44:57 AM »
No idea about your specific request, but the closest I've seen to what you ask is the enve in-route high rise stem. ]https://enve.com/collections/road-components/products/high-rise-in-route-stem[url][/url].

Specialf.

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2024, 04:56:32 AM »
not bad +12°. but what a price it enve.
grazie

Serge_K

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2024, 07:47:42 AM »
You may try your luck with the sellers of fake cervelo on AliX. Ridelove store, Clapotic carbon bike store, Taiwan Eisen bike store are 3 stores (there's a good chance there's some overlap - could even be the same people masquerading as different stores) that sell fake S5. If you dig 5-10min on AliX, you will find them, they're hiding in plain sight. code names like sl7, sl8, s5, slr, will quickly take you to them (rather than specialized sl7, for eg).
These shops will sell you fake bikes with full logos & so on. Usually the frames are much heavier, so there's no pretense of them being the real deal.
Depending on who you ask, it's illegal, cringe, tempting... Would be curious to see the handlebars on that S5. I probably wouldn't trust them, but i'd love to see them.