Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Cyclocross Frames, Wheels & Components

Integrated Cockpit from Aliexpress

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lasebase:

--- Quote from: zilcho on May 29, 2024, 07:47:45 PM ---I'm really liking this one so far: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256802471941574.html

--- End quote ---
I've seen this one and took it into consideration, but the flare is too big for me. It's about 20° right?
I now took a chance with the Syncros, will post my experience in here.

mangart:
Hi, handlebar will not fit with the delivered spacer on frames with headtubediameter 52mm. Spacers and base are not round. They are more like an egg and the fork position is not in the center. Will post photo asap

Daviddavieboy:
That bar is a bit of hit and miss for some frames IF you want to use the aero spacers. No trouble at all if just using the generic round ones. The bar is meant for a Scott bike with a oval headtube and the hose routing is not in the right place for the typical round 52mm gravel frame.

I just ran into this same thing 2 days ago when I received one in the mail. All not lost tho, I am going to put it on a Colnago master that I have a slammed stem on and doesn't need spacers.

mangart:
You can youse the spacerset from Ryet or Koceclo, both wil fit 95%. you just need to cut the top "position nips" on the last spacer.
(the clip on cover can`t be used in this case)

Daviddavieboy:

--- Quote from: mangart on June 26, 2024, 03:40:34 AM ---You can youse the spacerset from Ryet or Koceclo, both wil fit 95%. you just need to cut the top "position nips" on the last spacer.
(the clip on cover can`t be used in this case)

--- End quote ---

Any pictures of what these spacers look like on the bike ? Not sure what difference the spacers would make as the oval section would still be outside of the 52mm round section on typical Chiner frames, on mine it's about 3mm. A custom top bearing cover would be the answer but I am unable to find one OR an STL to print. I easily found a custom cover for my SL8 bar to install on my round headset.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version