Author Topic: Yuanan Carbon fiber wheelsets middle year discount promotion  (Read 5077 times)

rasch

Re: Yuanan Carbon fiber wheelsets middle year discount promotion
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2024, 05:11:33 PM »
It's incredible how you guys go from best to beast in a couple of days.

Leon has always been correct with everyone and fulfilled the orders.

He left the company but don't you guys also change jobs? Yes, he was the face of the company on the forum but starting a fuzz because he doesn't answer in a couple of days or because the company asked you to wait because they need to go check  on Leon orders...

I get nothing from defending anyone but don't make a storm in a cup of tea. Leon, Peter, Longteng etc etc. Some days they take more time to answer sometimes less.

Tines

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2024, 11:30:54 PM »
Hmm, Cassie told ne a few weeks ago Leon changed department but it’s still fine to order from him.
Let’s see, 15 wd lead time ends today.. what’s your existence with adherence to that?

Fatbonzo

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2024, 11:57:47 PM »
Kelly got back to me.
My package reached the delivery centre, might be delivered today.

ChinerStevie

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2024, 12:14:23 AM »
Mine reached Germany too.

kubackje

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2024, 01:31:08 AM »
It's incredible how you guys go from best to beast in a couple of days.

Leon has always been correct with everyone and fulfilled the orders.

He left the company but don't you guys also change jobs? Yes, he was the face of the company on the forum but starting a fuzz because he doesn't answer in a couple of days or because the company asked you to wait because they need to go check  on Leon orders...

I get nothing from defending anyone but don't make a storm in a cup of tea. Leon, Peter, Longteng etc etc. Some days they take more time to answer sometimes less.

Storm in the cup, WTF are u talking about? This guy I holding my money for over 6 weeks, been lying, ghosting messages and finally stopped replying. Your post is a joke.

ChinerStevie

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2024, 01:33:58 AM »
Storm in the cup, WTF are u talking about? This guy I holding my money for over 6 weeks, been lying, ghosting messages and finally stopped replying. Your post is a joke.

;D

Avalius

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2024, 02:25:03 AM »
Relax guys, it took 2-3 months sometimes for me. Think that's normal.
"You can't be sad while riding a bicycle."

kubackje

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2024, 02:44:05 AM »
Relax guys, it took 2-3 months sometimes for me. Think that's normal.

I was ordering wheels before and know the process. But there is more here then just time my friend. First of all made an agreement with Leon for express production and shipping to have wheels for event in Alps. After the payment he started ghosting me. I asked few things which took him few days to answer. Never happened before. When I started asking about the wheel status he stopped replying for over a week and it happened few times. He send a copy paste formula 2 times that wheels are in production.Then after over 4 weeks he said that they don't have carbon spokes to build the wheels. I demanded refund which he refused, but after saying that it will hurts the reputation he said he will make REFUND and disappeared again.

So yeah mate if someone is lying for weeks that they building wheels just to later say that they don't have parts. And then agrees to refund and stops replying for almost 2 weeks and counting, there is nothing to relax imo. This is not normal mate, we are not talking about longer then usual order. Don't mix those things up.

Tines

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2024, 03:21:54 AM »
yeah seems like the whole ordeal with Leon didn’t end too well. Hasn’t actually placed orders.
I wonder if he just didn’t do that or whether he also funneled the payments.

Anyways, let’s see how this goes on.

highwind

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2024, 03:28:28 AM »
Mine reached Germany too.

Mind telling me which wheelset you ordered and when you did the payment?
I am from Germany aswell, payed over 5 weeks ago for a YHG44-04D wheelset and still waiting for tracking number / delivery confirmation... not especially worried, just curious.

I was ordering wheels before and know the process. But there is more here then just time my friend. First of all made an agreement with Leon for express production and shipping to have wheels for event in Alps. After the payment he started ghosting me. I asked few things which took him few days to answer. Never happened before. When I started asking about the wheel status he stopped replying for over a week and it happened few times. He send a copy paste formula 2 times that wheels are in production.Then after over 4 weeks he said that they don't have carbon spokes to build the wheels. I demanded refund which he refused, but after saying that it will hurts the reputation he said he will make REFUND and disappeared again.

So yeah mate if someone is lying for weeks that they building wheels just to later say that they don't have parts. And then agrees to refund and stops replying for almost 2 weeks and counting, there is nothing to relax imo. This is not normal mate, we are not talking about longer then usual order. Don't mix those things up.

It is totally normal for chinese business, especially with OEM business...
cancelling an order while production of your specific item already startet (so the company already put worktime and material in it) and demanding a refund just because of some delay is something a reasonable person would totally NOT expect from a chinese OEM.
Is your alleged "agreement" for express production printed on the the invoice? If not, it does not exist!
Chinese mentality is to put 200% effort on "sealing-the-deal"-communication (because this earns them acutal money) and then 5% effort on "deal-is-already-done"-communication (because this doesnt earn actual money).
Chinese mentality on unpleasant questions is to give nice and friendly sounding answers, not the (unpleasant) truth.

If you mind this stuff, go to Amazon or the like and pay a 100+% premium for in time express delivery, guranteed refundability and/or babysitting customer service...

ChinerStevie

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2024, 03:29:49 AM »
I did order mine on 24th of July, then it was produced by 15th of August then a long time no messages from Leon even on request. Shippping confirmation I got on 30th August seeing it's been shipped on 25th, now awaiting delivery.
Maybe tomorrow.

ChinerStevie

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2024, 03:33:26 AM »
I am from Germany aswell, payed over 5 weeks ago for a YHG44-04D wheelset and still waiting for tracking number / delivery confirmation... not especially worried, just curious.

YAG45-04 UNI or something like that. Guess we two texted on mydealz too on the Campagnolo thread.

kubackje

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2024, 04:06:32 AM »

It is totally normal for chinese business, especially with OEM business...
cancelling an order while production of your specific item already startet (so the company already put worktime and material in it) and demanding a refund just because of some delay is something a reasonable person would totally NOT expect from a chinese OEM.
Is your alleged "agreement" for express production printed on the the invoice? If not, it does not exist!
Chinese mentality is to put 200% effort on "sealing-the-deal"-communication (because this earns them acutal money) and then 5% effort on "deal-is-already-done"-communication (because this doesnt earn actual money).
Chinese mentality on unpleasant questions is to give nice and friendly sounding answers, not the (unpleasant) truth.

If you mind this stuff, go to Amazon or the like and pay a 100+% premium for in time express delivery, guranteed refundability and/or babysitting customer service...

Don't even wanna waste my time on you tbh. But yeah nothing is "alleged". I had a clear agreement. Lying, not replying and finally agreeing for refund just to disappear is NOT normal and You saying that Chinese act like that is just an insult for all good asian sellers. Also shit that u r writing and agreeing on just shows how low standard person u are, don't expect it from others. Justifying lying, horrible customer service and "scam looking" practices only helps those who wanna represent low standards. No one is expecting babysitting customer service here u are talking bullshit. I don't think u have much experience tbh, also u are a very fresh user which shows. I am ordering stuff from china for over 15 years and this is hands down worst experience I've had. No professional or even semiprofessional seller ever acted like that. I don't have some expectations as I have for local sellers. But when u cooperate with a company for some time, recommend their products to friends and then the guy disappears when many people are waiting for wheels is just looking bad. Period.

rasch

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2024, 05:19:27 AM »

Wow! I bet it's great to do deals with you when your vocabulary and tone is so polite.

Regardless... You tried to contact Leon and didn't get an answer from him. Of course this not a great sign, BUT you contacted Yuanan. You have got an quick answer within 24h saying they were aware and would answer you within soon.

I don't see anything wrong here than the delay from Leon. If he moved etc, especially in a sudden way (for reasons which the company doesn't even need to share to you) it's quite normal that the company needs to catch up. So I'd suggest you just to relax, have a cup of tea instead of coffee, and just wait for Yuanan's answer.

I know it's annoying but if you do business usually this is part of it. It happens to every business on a regular basis, that's why we have risk mittigation strategies

kubackje

« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2024, 05:31:45 AM »
Wow! I bet it's great to do deals with you when your vocabulary and tone is so polite.

Regardless... You tried to contact Leon and didn't get an answer from him. Of course this not a great sign, BUT you contacted Yuanan. You have got an quick answer within 24h saying they were aware and would answer you within soon.

I don't see anything wrong here than the delay from Leon. If he moved etc, especially in a sudden way (for reasons which the company doesn't even need to share to you) it's quite normal that the company needs to catch up. So I'd suggest you just to relax, have a cup of tea instead of coffee, and just wait for Yuanan's answer.

I know it's annoying but if you do business usually this is part of it. It happens to every business on a regular basis, that's why we have risk mittigation strategies

Mate I was trying to resolve this issue outside a forum for some time now. Didn't want to spread any panic on the forum and make accusations prematurely. But when others started posting they have problems I couldn't act like nothing happened, because I was the one who introduced Leon to this forum, you probably don't know that and it's fine.

And by my talks with Cassie they where already knowing that Leon made a mess before I even contacted them. So they also  decided and saw that what he did is NOT normal and acted. But yeah some random dudes on the forum try to convince others that it's perfectly normal and that Chinese sellers are one big mess... No they're not and can't be if they wanna deal with western customers.