Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Race frame with UDH hanger

<< < (3/4) > >>

tgarne:

--- Quote from: xicsx on September 20, 2024, 06:39:37 AM ---What do you mean?

--- End quote ---

I mean what the f*** is going on here :D

bremerradkurier:

--- Quote from: BikerJens on September 20, 2024, 12:47:24 AM ---Well. If you can find a light option, then why not?  8)

But I know what you mean and I agree.

--- End quote ---

Is Principia still in business so you can represent?  Loved their aluminum frames in the 90s.

xicsx:

--- Quote from: tgarne on September 20, 2024, 08:13:26 AM ---I mean what the f*** is going on here :D

--- End quote ---
Yes In fact the seat post does not look good but from the bottom bracket to the front I like it a lot.
I need to order a new frame and I'm currently undecided between this one, SpcycleSP-R065 and Hygge Model S

BikerJens:

--- Quote from: bremerradkurier on September 20, 2024, 09:07:15 AM ---Is Principia still in business so you can represent?  Loved their aluminum frames in the 90s.

--- End quote ---

They sure are!

As a Dane I’m a bit afraid to admit I have never tried one though..  :-X

Uberflo:

--- Quote from: xicsx on September 20, 2024, 09:16:58 AM ---Yes In fact the seat post does not look good but from the bottom bracket to the front I like it a lot.
I need to order a new frame and I'm currently undecided between this one, SpcycleSP-R065 and Hygge Model S

--- End quote ---

I ordered one but the production is at end of Sep (size L) and with paintjob, I dont expect the shipping before beginning of Oct

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version