Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

Workswell WCB-M-062

<< < (2/141) > >>

MTNRCKT:
Not too long ago I'd be afraid to order it based on quality concerns, but the more of these frames I see, there are hardly any *major* quality issues. If you're getting a good price and the geometry looks right for you then I say go for it. That said, if it's close to the same price as the 057, which has proven quality, then I'd have a hard time going with this Workswell M-062.

My 2 cents.

brmeyer135:
Glad you brought them to our attention as they have a different full suspension not seen with chiners so far(at least I hadn't)
http://www.workswellbikes.com/web/view/48.html
I have been waiting to see if someone would come out with a full suspension with the shock located vertically(don't know the style)

Carbon_Dude:
Wow! I was kinda waiting for one of the Chendors to start selling a DW-Link style full suspension frame.  Now I wonder if a 29" version will be coming?

Here is a picture:

bdub:
Is this a better suspension design than the one on the IP-036?

RS VR6:
Not real sure who these guys are...but they seem to have almost exact copies to some big name brands. The 062 looks to be an exact copy of the 2015 Stumpjumper and they have a road frame that is pretty much identical to the Cervelo R5.

The 062 can be had for under 500 shipped on eBay. I contacted the vendor and they said that they got 17 and 18.5 in stock.

I asked for a 17 in:

1: BSA bottom bracket
2: Standard QR
3: Matte UD finish

They told me they can ship in 3 days.  ;D

So temping...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version