Chinese Carbon MTB > 29+ & 27+

IMust 27.5+ full suspension frame

(1/2) > >>

groussere:
Has anyone seen or built up one of these frames? I did see it also on Pinkbike, someone from SoCal is selling them. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IMUST-Carbon-27-5-Full-Suspension-MTB-Frame-XP07-M-Size-BSA-Rear-12x148mm-/222144338831?hash=item33b8d59b8f:g:mwgAAOSwmtJXVTw8

Carbon_Dude:
Nice looking frame.  Seems like it's new to the market.  Geometry is good, not too crazy about the graphics.  I really would not want a frame that says "Imust" on it, just seems tacky to me.  If I could get it without the graphics, it would be a compelling choice.  That is if I didn't already buy a new bike.

carbonazza:

--- Quote from: Carbon_Dude on July 23, 2016, 06:21:35 AM ---...Geometry is good...
--- End quote ---
What makes a good geometry?

Carbon_Dude:
For me it's geometry that is similar to other bikes that I have or have ridden and liked.

JohnSpeed:

--- Quote from: carbonazza on July 24, 2016, 08:58:11 AM ---What makes a good geometry?

--- End quote ---

Not too steep of a head tube angle, good standover clearance, chains tags not too long.. for me at least. It comes down to personal preference but it takes a few years in the mtb game to learn what it is that's right for you.

And I actually like the graphics other than "imust" being kind of a silly name.. Looks good though imo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version