Author Topic: Chinertown Decals - Free If You Want 'Em  (Read 2856 times)

Sitar_Ned

Chinertown Decals - Free If You Want 'Em
« on: July 22, 2014, 07:35:53 PM »
Finally got some decals printed up. Pretty happy with them overall for a first test run. Need to refine the design a bit, as it looks a whole lot different once it's printed up on vinyl.. Also, I just went for a more subtle look and left off the wording, as it was quite a bit cheaper, and like I said.. This was a bit of a test run.

The next batch I have made up will be the full logo with wording, and other improvements.

Either way.. I have 30 of these if anybody wants one, just shoot me a pm with the address and I'll snail mail it to ya - Or if you just want to wait for the final version, it should only be a couple of weeks before I have them.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 08:31:58 PM by Sitar_Ned »

Oolak

Re: Chinertown Decals - Free If You Want 'Em
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 09:18:28 PM »
PM sent. I actually think it looks pretty cool without the wording. I'm not big on having brands logos all over my bike - this is more my style.

Interested to see what the final versions look like. I've also tried to have stickers made (skateboard) from a design that friend made in photoshop and you're right about it being difficult to get them exactly like you want them.

Sitar_Ned

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 09:26:04 PM »
I've also tried to have stickers made (skateboard) from a design that friend made in photoshop and you're right about it being difficult to get them exactly like you want them.

Yeah.. I'm thinking I may have to pony up some $$$ for a real designer if I want a proper decal for my chiner  ???

jonxmack

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 10:00:59 AM »
I've also tried to have stickers made (skateboard) from a design that friend made in photoshop and you're right about it being difficult to get them exactly like you want them.

Yeah.. I'm thinking I may have to pony up some $$$ for a real designer if I want a proper decal for my chiner  ???

I just happen to have a degree in Graphic Design  ;)
Handmade cycle accessories and luggage - http://www.thebreakaway.cc/