Author Topic: Antares exploded...  (Read 3384 times)

Izzy

Antares exploded...
« on: October 29, 2014, 04:57:22 PM »
happened last night...

« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 04:59:13 PM by Izzy »

MTNRCKT

Re: Antares exploded...
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 05:01:07 PM »
Yeah, I was watching live. Crazy.

Bird's eye view:

Oolak

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 05:18:35 PM »
Along with Orbital Sciences stock price:

I made a lil chunk of change buying BP stock when it crashed after the spill. Not so sure this will rebound as well, tho.

Could be a good opportunity for Elon Musk and Space X??

Izzy

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 05:26:18 PM »
I made a lil chunk of change buying BP stock when it crashed after the spill. Not so sure this will rebound as well, tho.

Could be a good opportunity for Elon Musk and Space X??

Two very interesting points, Oolak.

And btw, this is pretty random, but I've been wondering for a while if you got your user name from the movie Apocalypto? Lol, I may totally off but everytime I read the word I think of this guy -

Oolak

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 05:33:42 PM »
Haha. Actually, I hadn't made that connection. I just randomly came up with it but I do know exactly what you're talking about! Made it my avatar  ;D

Sitar_Ned

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 05:37:41 PM »
That first vid is pretty crazy. I can only imagine how loud that sound must have been! Luckily, it was unmanned.. Unluckily, there are astronauts waiting for the supplies that were aboard. Imagine how much it must have sucked to be them watching that happen from space.

Izzy

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 10:25:27 AM »
Haha. Actually, I hadn't made that connection. I just randomly came up with it but I do know exactly what you're talking about! Made it my avatar  ;D

Ha! Awesome. Now the name totally matches the avatar in my head.