Author Topic: Any chinese frames using high modulus carbon like the real Specialized frames?  (Read 9849 times)

kbike

How would someone be able to ride the super evo? The reach is so close I'd have constant bruises on my knees and thighs from bashing them on my handlebars.

martocom

Where are these frames to buy outside of china? Seems they don' have any distributor for the EU...

RDY

How would someone be able to ride the super evo? The reach is so close I'd have constant bruises on my knees and thighs from bashing them on my handlebars.

It's about as dedicated a climbing frame as you're going to get.  Typically they're 'super compact' rather than being compact (in the Burrows sense).  If you need more length you're expected to compensate with stem.  Not many produced now though.  Definitely old new school geo on these Pardus ... very long and low race bike (even the new one is still), and a super compact geo climbing bike.

RDY

Where are these frames to buy outside of china? Seems they don' have any distributor for the EU...

You can buy framesets in Dubai.  Don't think they'll be distributed any time soon in the EU ... their parent make too much stuff for larger brands working that market, some of which are Pardus rebrands (Storck).

Vikinos

Hi, I just recently read this topic a noticed the questions about Pardus EU distributor. I am from Czech republic and we have our Pardus distributor. I think they have been on the market for about 6 years, maybe more. Also some of Czech cycling teams are raiding these frames and it has a good reviews here :)

https://pardus-bike.cz/
But i think they webistes are only in czech :/