Author Topic: Interesting Aliexpress finds! - good deals, interesting stuff, new products etc!  (Read 133820 times)

jcr

Yes! AEUS120 and AEUS65 (for USA) added later in the sale. That 120 off is pretty sweet!

buy groupset with the money?

coffeebreak

buy groupset with the money?
I have 12s mechanical 105 R7100 and LTW ER9 in the cart. I don't need either but this is very tempting!

jcr

Yes I have those too...but not sure what I am building lol can't find an all rounder frame

But can do eR9 + crank + chain to leverage the coupon...

Avalius

Damn coupons, must ressist  hahah

TidyDinosaur

The first days of the sales you could NOT get the 80 USD coupon if your life depended on it. Now they are handing out 120 USD coupons faster than you can use them  ;D

00Garza

Damn coupons, must ressist  hahah

Seriously. This is the first time in a long time I actually need to be a responsible adult.  :-[

Avalius

I failed the test.
Ltwoo ER9 incoming
Ltwoo EGR incoming

Yep, glad it's over. Now how do I explain this to my wife?  ;D

TidyDinosaur

I failed the test.
Ltwoo ER9 incoming
Ltwoo EGR incoming

Just like they do when buying clothes: you just say how much you "saved" by buying in sales.

coffeebreak

I failed the test.
Ltwoo ER9 incoming
Ltwoo EGR incoming

Please let us know if ER9 shifters work with EGR RD and ER9 FD together or ERG shifters with ER9 FD before you install them!

Avalius

Please let us know if ER9 shifters work with EGR RD and ER9 FD together or ERG shifters with ER9 FD before you install them!

There will be 10-12 days between arrivals, if I didn't install them I'll try it out but I need the ER9 bike for a race 13/4.
I think i'll let you down here :(

coffeebreak

No worries. I think later too you can simply unplug the cable from derailleurs and plug in different one to see if it shifts. In any case, good luck with the race! Has your groupset shipped already? Its cutting pretty close to 13/4. Mine is still processing. I am not expecting it to arrive before mid April (order placed yesterday). Not that I need it like you do but I am unnecessarily impatient  :D

Avalius

No worries. I think later too you can simply unplug the cable from derailleurs and plug in different one to see if it shifts. In any case, good luck with the race! Has your groupset shipped already? Its cutting pretty close to 13/4. Mine is still processing. I am not expecting it to arrive before mid April (order placed yesterday). Not that I need it like you do but I am unnecessarily impatient  :D

Er9 is already at customs waiting for import. EGR isn't shipped yet. Really curious and hoping it just works flawlessly :s

kbernstein

Found a guy on chinese forums who made his own powermeter at home
https://tiebac.baidu.com/p/8770428944
Also learned today they REALLY don't like the brand rockbros there and have some pretty creative insults and threats towards them

coffeebreak

Also learned today they REALLY don't like the brand rockbros there and have some pretty creative insults and threats towards them

Be curious to know why and read some examples. I didn't think its any worse than numerous other Chiner brands but you never know.

Confused

The Rockbros knockoff of Oneup composites are a great first (or only) flat pedal.