Author Topic: SOLD: 52cm Carbonda CFR 707 SRAM Rival AXS XPLR Build - Phoenix,AZ  (Read 573 times)

RobertGravel

Hi all,

Built in October 2022, I am selling this brand new custom built gravel bike build. It has been a super fun build.

Frame is a Carbonda CFR 707 - This is a popular frame and is honestly a lot of fun. Carbonda make bikes that are later just rebadged and sold on - for example, brands that sell this frame: 1816, Boltcutter, Forwards, etc. I knew I was going to custom paint mine and build from the frame up, so I purchased directly from the Carbonda instead of going through a third party to buy a fully built bike. For instance, here it is from Boltcutter: https://boltcuttercycles.com/.../fresh-high-country-gravel

Happy to talk through the process and my experience with Carbonda - this is the 3rd bike I’ve owned from them, and built up a few others for friends.

Handlebar: Fully integrated carbon cockpit. No cables! Wrapped in 4mm lizard skin gravel tape.

Groupset: SRAM AXS XPLR with Powermeter

Wheelset: Lun GRAPID 38mm Gravel Wheels

Tires: 45mm Maxis Rambler (tubeless)

Seatpost: Canyon Split Leaf Gravel Post no

Cages: Elite Bottle Cages

Pedals and Saddle not included. SRAM battery and charger INCLUDED.

This bike is ready to rip. Geometry is extremely comfortable while still being fast and speedy. I put my road wheels on this bike to see how it would handle and this thing FLIES. This could very easily be your one bike to do it all, just swap wheel sets.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 03:15:56 PM by RobertGravel »

00Garza

Thats a sweet looking build! Love the paint job. Not my size and probably way outside my budget, but how much are you asking for it?