Author Topic: Yishunbike G095D (Speed Gravel)  (Read 11924 times)

planet_sammy

Re: Yishunbike G095D (Speed Gravel)
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2023, 03:10:20 AM »
Looks like they can do that for me. But bad news is that they don't do custom paint for < 3 frames. Don't think I really need 3 :D

If there are any Dutch ppl, wanting to order and dig a red/white or some cracy paintscheme, send me a message :)

Unfortunately no message from Yishun so far, I made the request via the input window on the website, possibly an error?

What conditions did you receive, price including shipping?

Cnasta

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2023, 04:58:20 AM »
Unfortunately no message from Yishun so far, I made the request via the input window on the website, possibly an error?

What conditions did you receive, price including shipping?

Incl. tax and shipping the quote was 777 dollar. But no paint. Might have 1 other person interested in ordering allready. Need at least 1 other (red paint, maybe white 'made up' brand name). Interested?

planet_sammy

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2023, 05:55:05 AM »
Incl. tax and shipping the quote was 777 dollar. But no paint. Might have 1 other person interested in ordering allready. Need at least 1 other (red paint, maybe white 'made up' brand name). Interested?

Yes, but I have to sell my old cyclocross first, after that there would be room in my garage again...

I'll get in touch if it works out spontaneously!

MattL

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2023, 06:57:15 AM »
Good to know, i'd have bet the frame would cost more, like €1,000 incl. shipping

hahel

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2023, 02:05:28 AM »
Anyone out there gone down this rabbithole yet? :)
I done some enqueries and i'm tempted but a referencebuild would have been nice.

Cnasta

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2023, 07:58:51 AM »
I'm still working on it. I probably will order, but having some problems with explaining the paintjob I want. Can't really find an example to show what I mean.

Opting for Nardo Gray (grey Audi color), with gloss black decals. But I also want some black splatter (like mud / drop) on the lower half of the frame. A bit like the bike of DNR SHREDD (the green/pink one). They asked me for a design, but my design skills stop at word art and paint :D

Hmpf

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2023, 02:22:56 AM »
How did you get them to sell you a single frame?

For me, after 1 month, they still have not responded.

Cnasta

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2023, 03:21:54 AM »
How did you get them to sell you a single frame?

For me, after 1 month, they still have not responded.

Ask nicely ;) No, I have no idea why. I will also buy a gravel wheelset of them, maybe that helps.

Any design guru's that can help with a design (logo, easy paintscheme)?

hahel

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2023, 06:01:36 AM »
I was ready to order, but they ran out of size 58 :-/
Was contemplating ordering the CX version instead (38mm tyre clearance) but the lack fendermounts is a dealbreaker for me.

I Guess I'll have to wait for 58 to be back in stock or find another frameset that tick my requirement boxes.

planet_sammy

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2023, 06:15:57 AM »
I was ready to order, but they ran out of size 58 :-/
Was contemplating ordering the CX version instead (38mm tyre clearance) but the lack fendermounts is a dealbreaker for me.

I Guess I'll have to wait for 58 to be back in stock or find another frameset that tick my requirement boxes.

Maybe ask as a "special request" whether the brackets are also available for the CX model?

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2023, 03:43:22 PM »
Hi All

I registered/signed up as I stumbled across this frame (which looks fantastic btw) and this thread is one of the only mentions on the internet/google search results.

I was in the process of ordering another frame from Lightcarbon when I found the G095D, so asked them about it and their relationship to Yishunbike, since Yishun seems to list some of the same frames.  This was the reply from Jim Lee (who looks like he might post here too from another thread I saw):

"LC and YS, The two were a company 12 years ago, now is also brother company,
YS mainly focus on wheelsets, LC on frame set,YS often get the frame from us, so you can know some frames in their web are as same as ours.
but the G095D(Speed Gravel) we have no make it, I don't know this frame, also if only one set we can not get it for you from YS,
I think this frame now is only on design, you can try to ask it"

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2023, 06:37:40 PM »
Just emailed Yishun around purchasing - will see if I have any luck getting a response and if they want a minimum order quantity.

I'm not sure if YS are the actual manufacturer of the frame - be interesting to see if it's available anywhere else or from anyone else - haven't been able to find anything yet though. 

Hmpf

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2023, 01:42:55 AM »
I bought the frame from Yinshun Germany. They only had one left in my size available. And I have to do the paint job myself, that only goes through Yinshun Asia and with at least 3 frames.

Has cost the frame with shipping, 890€

numberzero

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2023, 03:47:33 AM »
I bought the frame from Yinshun Germany. They only had one left in my size available.
I think it's a sales strategy lie ;) i already read on this forum they try to hurry people to buy and i had the same speech too when dealing with them.

wousera

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2023, 03:47:53 AM »
I bought the frame from Yinshun Germany. They only had one left in my size available. And I have to do the paint job myself, that only goes through Yinshun Asia and with at least 3 frames.

Has cost the frame with shipping, 890€

That's awesome!! Hope you like it I'm curious about your experiences once you've ridden it. (and pictures of your paint job ;D)

Would it be possible to post the measured front and rear spacing (like a caliper measurement at the narrowest part) when you have the frame? I love the frame especially because of the claimed 50mm tire clearance but I've heard some open-mould manufacturers overstate the tire clearance. Thanks a lot in advance!!