Author Topic: Yoeleo G21  (Read 1055 times)

Vsoria

Yoeleo G21
« on: July 26, 2023, 03:06:40 AM »
Hi, I'm looking at this yoeleo g21 frame and I don't see any reviews of this frame. 
The price is more expensive compared to other frames.
It has some review on YouTube where it seems to be a good quality bicycle frame.
From the information that exists, it seems like a bicycle that can also work well on the road. 
My question is if it is worth buying or is there another bicycle frame similar to this one.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 08:03:25 AM by Vsoria »

poyo

Re: Yoeleo G21
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2023, 12:33:44 PM »
Check out the videos of Patrick Lino

patliean1

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2023, 12:38:21 PM »
Patrick Lino here lol

The videos are self-explanatory, but I'll mention a few things here.

1. "The price is more expensive compared to other frames" - Yoeleo is not competing with VeloBuild, LightCarbon, or any $500 frame. This is clearly evident in the paint quality, finishing, presentation, packaging, customer service, and the level of refinement all of Yoeleo's frames have out in the real world. You pay more but you get more.

2. The G21 a dedicated gravel frame despite what other may say. Dual purpose bikes like the Rinasclta Granite or VB CX-002 are far better options. With that said, it is a fantastic gravel bike. Comfortable and composed for all day gravel adventures and bike packing. Both the Granite and CX-002 cannot compete with the G21 when it comes to strictly gravel.

RDY

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2023, 05:18:48 AM »
Patrick Lino here lol

The videos are self-explanatory, but I'll mention a few things here.

1. "The price is more expensive compared to other frames" - Yoeleo is not competing with VeloBuild, LightCarbon, or any $500 frame. This is clearly evident in the paint quality, finishing, presentation, packaging, customer service, and the level of refinement all of Yoeleo's frames have out in the real world. You pay more but you get more.

2. The G21 a dedicated gravel frame despite what other may say. Dual purpose bikes like the Rinasclta Granite or VB CX-002 are far better options. With that said, it is a fantastic gravel bike. Comfortable and composed for all day gravel adventures and bike packing. Both the Granite and CX-002 cannot compete with the G21 when it comes to strictly gravel.

1)  LightCarbon are MUCH better than Yoeleo ... Yoeleo are Miracle frames, which are absolutely not up to Yishun (LightCarbon parent) quality, and they are (sub) $500 quality frames.  Yoeleo are purely a brand, and one that charges a very large premium for apparently better customer service and in some cases ok paintjobs.  Miracle / Yoeleo are certainly better than VB, but that's not really saying much.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2023, 05:20:39 AM by RDY »

patliean1

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2023, 10:27:17 AM »
1)  LightCarbon are MUCH better than Yoeleo ... Yoeleo are Miracle frames, which are absolutely not up to Yishun (LightCarbon parent) quality, and they are (sub) $500 quality frames.  Yoeleo are purely a brand, and one that charges a very large premium for apparently better customer service and in some cases ok paintjobs.  Miracle / Yoeleo are certainly better than VB, but that's not really saying much.

There is always new stuff to learn in the cycling industry. Thank you sir. I suspected a year ago that Yoeleo wasn't in control of their production line, which would make sense if Yoeleo are Miracle frames.

I've had my eye on Yishun for a while now, particularly their R086-D(Aero Road) frame. Loads of reach and a small stack. Can't remember if  Yishun is B2C or just B2B.

viktorN

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2023, 04:43:53 PM »
Regarding the Miracle debate: According to a guy (http://chinertown.com/index.php/topic,3365.15.html) who allegedly spoke to Miracle earlier this year, they used to produce Yoeleo's older model frames but have since dropped the partnership. Yoeleo is said to have moved to another factory.

My own experience with both the latest G21 and Light Carbon LCG071 seems to be along those lines, they both look very well made. The G21 comes out on top however in terms of finishing and tolerances, looks like it's been latex moulded with very good attention to detail (faced brake mounts even), exceeding the finish of the LC frame. As far as ride feel the G21 is primarily a mile-muncher, very planted and stable.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 12:11:17 AM by viktorN »