Author Topic: Aliexpress: Page under maintenance  (Read 747 times)

Tijoe

Aliexpress: Page under maintenance
« on: November 07, 2023, 10:53:54 AM »
for the past several weeks, I have been continually seeing Aliexpress's "Page under maintenance"  coffee cup appear when I click on almost all of the items on their "Super Deals",  "First come 50% off", "$1.99 off" and "Choice" items.

This is starting to become very frustrating.  How is one to be a good consumer of sale items on Aliexpress, if one can't even view and read about the item?
This appears to be happening almost any hour of the day. 

Anybody else seeing this happen to their shopping experience?

Edit: Yes, I am an Aliexpress addict and I need my fix researching available cycling part deals, and finding other mass produced consumer items. 
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 11:03:06 AM by Tijoe »

Ludo

Re: Aliexpress: Page under maintenance
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2023, 01:18:45 PM »
I am the same in laptop, I think app works good

00Garza

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2023, 02:05:48 PM »
Same here. App works fine. Desktop has issues.

Tijoe

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2023, 10:17:09 AM »
I don't know about others, but this morning's attempt to look at Aliexpress pending 11-11 sale items is the worst experience yet.   I can't even navigate to the listings of 11-11 sale items.  Clicking on the 11-11 ikon navigates me to an aliexpress page that is white, blank and stays white.   For any and every "sale" item I click on, the "Page under maintenance" warning appears.   The only items I can pull up are the ones in my cart.

This really sucks!   I was hoping to load up my cart with the 11-11 sales items I plan to purchase and grab coupons before 11-11.

Perhaps it is the time of day, because yesterday, I was down to about a 30% "Page under maintenance" in the afternoon.

Bummer.

Edit:  I can't even navigate to the "help Center" or "My coupons" pages.   Non stop scrolling while it tries to navigate to the page.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 10:31:36 AM by Tijoe »

coffeebreak

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2023, 11:18:36 AM »
Working for me on the phone and desktop both. Disable ad blockers and other trackers and see what happens.

Tijoe

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2023, 02:45:10 PM »
I have been trying to find work arounds.  Discovered that any 11-11 item that has a "preview button" opens fine.  This lets me see many items that way.   Every item that is directly listed under the categories when I click on the 11-11 sale banner, all open to the "page under maintenance" pop-up.

Another work around I have found is that I can search for a brand or type/name of an item.  When the results list, I click the filter box that says 11-11 and then it only shows the items on the 11-11 sale.   When I do this, every item opens that I click.

*Note:  Over the past few hours, I have rebooted my laptop, cleared my cache, cookies, data, updated the version of FireFox I use. Turned off add blockers and even looked at any extensions that might cause problems.  Logged into Aliexpress using Google.  Using Google, I encounter the same problems I encounter using FireFox. 
Best of my knowledge, the problem is on Aliexpress, and not on my end.