Author Topic: Chinese Carbon 29er Pic Thread.  (Read 70367 times)

Forestree

• View Profile
Re: Chinese Carbon 29er Pic Thread.
« Reply #150 on: April 03, 2017, 02:08:47 PM »
WCB-M-062

My first build, wanted to do something a little different. So far I'm loving it on the local single track!

Eventually I may throw on a dropper post and rig it up to the unused front shifter, but for now I'm fine with the stop, drop, and roll routine at the top of the hill.

Update: More pictures here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0By0tFbxm8cYsaHlsbjhxTVBtNzg?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 03:29:30 AM by Forestree »

Rick64

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 16, 2017, 06:58:05 PM »
Ever evolving 062...........

HardTail29

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 20, 2017, 11:29:29 PM »
WCB-M-062

My first build, wanted to do something a little different. So far I'm loving it on the local single track!

Eventually I may throw on a dropper post and rig it up to the unused front shifter, but for now I'm fine with the stop, drop, and roll routine at the top of the hill.

Nice bike! how is your shifting? I was under the impression that road levers and MTB derailleurs were not compatible because of differente pull ratios.

Thanks!

Klaster_1

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 21, 2017, 12:06:02 AM »
I was under the impression that road levers and MTB derailleurs were not compatible because of differente pull ratios.
True for Shimano 11s, but that's why he's got a pull-ratio converter installed. Look at the small snail-like thingie just over rear derailleur.

Forestree

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 21, 2017, 12:42:33 AM »
I was under the impression that road levers and MTB derailleurs were not compatible because of differente pull ratios.
True for Shimano 11s, but that's why he's got a pull-ratio converter installed. Look at the small snail-like thingie just over rear derailleur.
Good eye! ;) I used this adapter from Wolf Tooth: https://www.wolftoothcomponents.com/products/tanpan It's basically just a set of pulley wheels that amplify the cable pull. So far it shifts fine. Not quite as crisp as a purely road or MTB setup, but the difference has been negligible.

Also, I don't think I'll ever be able to un-see the snail when I look at that thing now.

steven-iam

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 29, 2017, 05:27:06 PM »
This is my Deng-Fu M06 pic. For more info visit http://chinertown.com/index.php/topic,1186.0.html

cutamerc

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 08, 2017, 07:06:41 AM »
Good morning,
First post but but long time lurker.
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a picture of a large (19") FM-M009. I have seen quite a few mediums, but I cant seem to find one that is a confirmed large. Looking to build a new single speed over the next few months.

Thanks in advance, I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's rides!