Author Topic: Farsports wheels  (Read 212 times)

BeR

Farsports wheels
« on: September 19, 2024, 11:02:48 AM »
Good morning,

Here is my review with Farports Wheels:

1)Communications:

I spoke with Patty who answered all my questions very quickly.

2) Choice of wheel:

I chose a 50mm deep wheel, 24mm internal and 30mm external rim width. RD261 hub and CX-Ray spokes.

3) Shipping

The wheel was sent 19 days after payment and shipping was carried out with UPS (DPD is also available).

I received the wheel 8 days after sending. "Because" of UPS, I had to pay an import tax of 38 euros.

They were well packaged. The package was damaged but the wheels were intact.

4) Reviews

I completely forgot to weigh the wheels but they seem very light to me. The rim tape was already installed. I installed the Continental Grand Prix tires in 28 mm (not the 5000). I had to use a tire lever to install it.

I'm not an expert (no tools to check spoke tension, ...) but I am very satisfied with the wheels. I don't feel the cross wind too much (I weigh 78 kg). My highest speed was 62 km/h and I had no stability problems.

Conclusion: I highly recommend Farsports.

00Garza

Re: Farsports wheels
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2024, 12:01:55 PM »
How much did they cost? How much was shipping?

BeR

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2024, 03:16:39 AM »
How much did they cost? How much was shipping?

You can ask directly to Patty :). Shipping is 100 USD.

Serge_K

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2024, 04:53:50 AM »
You can ask directly to Patty :). Shipping is 100 USD.

If it's to be like that, you might as well not have created this thread at all.
Who here is still doubting that Farsports makes good weels? If you're going to be secretive about price, which is probably half the equation, then why post at all?
And you also dont mention how many miles you've put on the wheels, making your thread even less relevant / useful.
And mentioning shipping cost without saying which country you're in is again largely irrelevant.
Fast on the flat. And nowhere else.

BeR

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2024, 06:13:25 AM »
If it's to be like that, you might as well not have created this thread at all.
Who here is still doubting that Farsports makes good weels? If you're going to be secretive about price, which is probably half the equation, then why post at all?
And you also dont mention how many miles you've put on the wheels, making your thread even less relevant / useful.
And mentioning shipping cost without saying which country you're in is again largely irrelevant.

It's like that because you can customize everything on the wheels and that makes the prices vary. Furthermore, you may possibly have discounts.

Indeed, I forgot to specify for shipping: Western Europe.

800 km with them.

No one has any doubt about this manufacturer but most people only post messages when there are problems. It would also be nice to do it when everything is going well like now.

Off topic: Yuanan was recommended for a long time then not at all (remember Leon affair), everyone complained while it seems to me that everything is finally back to normal.

In short, I am very satisfied with these wheels and I insist on the fact that it is important to say it when everything is going well.