Chinese Carbon MTB > 29+ & 27+

Workswell WCB-M-078 Plus frame

<< < (8/8)

paleh0rse:

--- Quote from: bxcc on November 30, 2016, 11:20:54 AM ---Nope. No sliding or adjustable dropouts. There are two positions but the shorter one won't fit 29+ wheels so that isn't an option. The best option is probably going for an EBB.

--- End quote ---

Damn, ok. Thanks for the quick response!

I'm trying to build a hassle-free SS 29+ to replace my current -057 SS build (which itself requires a tensioner), so it looks like I'll probably need to stick to name brand frames for a "pure" or "native" SS. I really wish there were more SS-friendly Chiner options... :(

candy wang:
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I am candy from workswell , if you are guys like our workswell product , welcome to contact with me, my email is :sales07@workswellbikes.com . skype :workswell-07, whatsapp: +8618145836953
now the WCB-M-078(27.5er+/29er/29er+ have a big discount price , pls feel free to contact with me, love yours

Turtle:
Hi bxcc,

Just curious if you could give an update on the frame, as I am thinking of going with the same one.

Also, how stiff do you think the frame is compared to others you have ridden?

Finally, is the paint your design, or Workswell's, and how do you rate the quality?

Thanks!

Turtle

bxcc:

--- Quote from: Turtle on May 02, 2017, 09:21:53 AM ---how stiff do you think the frame is compared to others you have ridden?

Finally, is the paint your design, or Workswell's, and how do you rate the quality?

--- End quote ---

The frame is still holding up great and I put more miles on it over the winter. I'm still pleased with it but I would like to add a suspension fork to it eventually. As it sits, it's pretty much a winter / mud season bike. So with that, it's plenty stiff for what I've done with it and I have no complaints in that regard.

The paint is actually just vinyl decals that I made up. Otherwise the matte UD finish is fine and so isn't the rest of the quality.

If this frame ticks all the boxes, I say go for it. I would have no hesitation about getting another one. Keep us posted on your build.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version