Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Yishun R068D

(1/9) > >>

Nickk2000:
Looking for the next bike build, and this crossed my eye, fits my geometry in a 58. Anyone know what this is meant to be a replica/pay homage to? It looks a hell of a lot like a venge but the geometry doesnt quite equal it.

https://yishunbike.com/product/r068-d/

patliean1:
I really like the look of that frame. The geometry however is anything but race-focused like the Venge LoL

Velovelo:
The R068-D looks great!

Looks like the R096-D uses a traditional circular seat post clamp and still looks aero. Love it. Basically what I'm looking for, to eliminate possible seat post slipping issues.
Wondering if Yishun'll sell to individuals?

RDY:
I wouldn't say it's not  racy geo.  Depends on your measurements.  Venge is relatively neutral.  If you've got a long upper body it's definitely not ideal though.

Yishun are LightCarbon AFAIK.  So unless these are business only models, you should be able to order them.

But it's possible they may be B2B only.

RDY:
Also why dont you look at the 086? It appears to be the same or similar mold to the TopCarbon 086, but with different forks and seatpost.  This is very low and fairly long in larger sizes. 152mm delta between stack and reach in the 56.

P.S. The 068 also looks the same between LC/Yishun and TC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version