Author Topic: Interesting Aliexpress finds! - good deals, interesting stuff, new products etc!  (Read 251876 times)

hsaus

I happen to actually like a bit of a thicker grease in pedals, because it is more water resistant and easier to clip in. I have some look carbon pedals and those spin like crazy and i hate it, although i got somewhat used to that, but i will replace the lubricant to something thicker in those soon.

I agree that pedals shouldn't spin too easily for ease for clipping in, and I did exactly what you plan to do with a set of Look Keo pedals I used previously. But these Onirii pedals were waaay too slow. Shimano and Exustar get this right in my experience.

KaiDeus

Okay, i get you.
Chance is, the lubricant in the Onirii pedals isn't even the source for the stickyness. I had pedals with grease, which was as sticky as glue and those were spinning just fine.
That said, i don't own the Onirii pedals, so this is just a guess.

kubackje

Guys can u recommend any tool box good for press fit bb installation/removal and for bearing replacement in the hubs.

Serge_K

Guys can u recommend any tool box good for press fit bb installation/removal and for bearing replacement in the hubs.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_EwMdwBT
Includes the oval shaped thing to EXTRACT bearings in the BB area. My older version didn't have that and I had to 3d print that oval thing. So, very pleased with that stuff. For 24 EUR it makes you feel like a pro :p
Bearings press for hubs, idk, haven't had the need yet.
Fast on the flat. And nowhere else.