Author Topic: Carbonda FM909  (Read 145865 times)

ilyamaksimov

Re: Carbonda FM909
« Reply #750 on: May 28, 2024, 08:32:42 AM »
Do you know what measurements all the rear suspension bearings are?

carbonda is actually working on a new frame, downtube storage is promised. But this superior has nothing to do with carbonda. It’s just that modern frames have finally begun to approach carbonda geometry, which is why they may be visually similar to it

Eneen

« Reply #751 on: June 05, 2024, 06:55:45 AM »
carbonda is actually working on a new frame, downtube storage is promised. But this superior has nothing to do with carbonda. It’s just that modern frames have finally begun to approach carbonda geometry, which is why they may be visually similar to it

XC or Trail? Some more info?

ilyamaksimov

« Reply #752 on: June 05, 2024, 10:39:59 AM »
XC or Trail? Some more info?

Adam told me the XC frame. When it will be and what it will be there is no information. But such work is underway.

slundy

« Reply #753 on: June 13, 2024, 07:40:06 AM »
Hi all, in the process of choosing a paint scheme.
My choice is to have the bottom half turquoise gloss and the top matte black. Can anyone please tell me the difference between the standard matte and UD Matte? Is the standard matte just the exposed carbon structure with a matte clear coat?

Pedaldancer

« Reply #754 on: June 15, 2024, 03:24:27 PM »
Hi all, in the process of choosing a paint scheme.
My choice is to have the bottom half turquoise gloss and the top matte black. Can anyone please tell me the difference between the standard matte and UD Matte? Is the standard matte just the exposed carbon structure with a matte clear coat?

I don't know who is your sales contact so the answer to your question may depend on your contact person...
But in general all of the frames come with a slight black coating.  This is Iusually called matte UD. They always give that slight paint to frames because just raw out of the production they would look very rough and they also need to smoothen the surface for the following paint job.
So therfore I am a bit puzzled about the standard matte.

If you want an exposed carbon structure this will be called raw carbon. And as the frames do have the matte UD they must sand this down by hand again. So it's one of the more expensive paint jobs. But definitely worth it  :D
I have a blue raw carbon 909... and i also sanded my cockpit on my road bike down to the carbon structure and painted it with glossy clear coat on my own. That really upgraded my road bike visually  8)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2024, 03:26:30 PM by Pedaldancer »