Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - PoormansColnago

Pages: [1]
1
Winspace bars use the fsa system of spacers. I think the normal fsa Headset should work perfectly as that is the Standard mondice uses on their frames.

Thanks! But what do you mean with Normal? i already have another Winspace (M6) and would love to have the same perfect aero look/ transition between frame and spacers. I dont think a round headset would be sufficient therefore. Likewise at winspace you need to select a brand of bike, just Winspace for the FSA standard thus?

2
Hi All,

My frame ( after many delays and sorry’s from jack :) ) is on its way. However, I have never built a bike before and are struggeling how to make sure my cockpit wil allign nicely with the frame. Could any of you advice on how to fit winspace hyper bars perfectly to this frame ( i.e which headset etc i should buy)? Winspace does offer multipe headsets/ spacer options for different models of bike for their frame but of course not Mondince. Would love any tips/help so I can build up the bike perfectly the moment i get it

Pages: [1]