Author Topic: AWST Store on AliExpress  (Read 105 times)

tisun

AWST Store on AliExpress
« on: Today at 01:23:44 AM »
I ordered a MTB frameset and a wheelset from them on September 4th, total cost was +1.5k USD.  Once it past AliExpress deadline (or refund will be issued automatically), they changed the order status to 'Shipped', but without tracking number and no further logs from the shipping activity.  I sent him a message asking about the frame and wheels.  They replied with broken English saying the wheels were done but the frame was not.  My next question:

- when will the frame be done?  It's been a month.

They answered:

"OK
Yes
I see"

I had to rephrase my question for them.  They said - exact quote: "I can send it to you around these few days". 

4 days later, still no update on the order shipping status.  I asked again, and again.  Their answers were always: "few days".

Yesterday I went to AliX app and disputed the order with ALiX customer service.  AliX gave this store 5 days to sort this issue out.  The very next day, they texted me saying: 

- Please cancel the dispute.  I will send it to you in about 3 days.

They also offered me a gift, which I don't know what it is.

I really don't know to deal with these types of vendors.  I'm glad I have AliExpress to help me in this situation.

Now I need to look where else for my MTB XC frame.  LightCarbon LCFS980 looks good, so does TanTan FM080.

00Garza

Re: AWST Store on AliExpress
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:38:02 AM »
Was this the AWST Cycling Tactics Store?

tisun

Re: AWST Store on AliExpress
« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:08:12 AM »
Yes it was.