Author Topic: Lexon "Riot 10"  (Read 41144 times)

RongGearRob

Re: Lexon "Riot 10"
« Reply #105 on: February 22, 2022, 08:44:37 PM »
Awesome, thanks! My Norco sits at 1188mm and I was concerned that the Riot would be considerably shorter, based off its relatively small reach & TT numbers. Would hate to order & build one up just for it to be a squirrelly twitchy mess.

No problem and it has not felt twitchy at all.  FWW I'm running a 50mm stem and 800mm wide bars.  I plan to have the bars cut down to at least 780, maybe even down to 760.  The bars keep hitting trees on the trails I ride most frequently. 

marq3z

« Reply #106 on: February 23, 2022, 01:46:44 AM »
Just DM Lexon and ask them.
i asked them about purchase decals but they said that dont sell  :'(
FB: Lexon MTB Riders

RDY

« Reply #107 on: February 23, 2022, 03:43:52 AM »
i asked them about purchase decals but they said that dont sell  :'(

Can't they send a vector file though?

marq3z

« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2022, 08:14:47 AM »
Can't they send a vector file though?
they don't reply  >:(

RongGearRob

« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2022, 06:24:09 AM »
Yes, i know this way but its difficult to find good quality images. I have one also with logo and my friend will try to make it.
I asked also for this, if somebody has the vector of LEXON letters and the logo... Thanks in advance  ;)
Any luck with getting this, I recently purchased a vinyl cutter (Cricut Air 2) and interested in adding the Lexon branding?  Thanks.

marq3z

« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2022, 04:21:03 AM »
Any luck with getting this, I recently purchased a vinyl cutter (Cricut Air 2) and interested in adding the Lexon branding?  Thanks.
My friend makes letters for me but no brand logo

Jotwoo

« Reply #111 on: March 21, 2022, 05:44:15 PM »
So I’ve just received my riot frame, all looking very good and no issues on the paint thus far.

Would you recommend taking all pivot points apart and lubricate / grease them or just build the bike from this state?

saintrider

« Reply #112 on: March 22, 2022, 11:43:04 AM »
On my Lexon Titan i removed them just because i stripped all the existing paint to paint the frame, and so had to dismantle everything. That being said, on my case all the bolts had fresh blue bolts "Glue". I suspect your should be as well, i would just confirm the torque and leave them be.

Jotwoo

« Reply #113 on: March 24, 2022, 09:15:58 AM »
On my Lexon Titan i removed them just because i stripped all the existing paint to paint the frame, and so had to dismantle everything. That being said, on my case all the bolts had fresh blue bolts "Glue". I suspect your should be as well, i would just confirm the torque and leave them be.

Thanks, checked the pivots and all were good, except the lower shock mount was loose, with a little play. All good after refitting and correct torque.

Some pics attached

freeride1

« Reply #114 on: April 21, 2022, 08:23:35 AM »
Hi all, after winter and covid stop >:( I've finally been able to test my Riot !
Only 2 rides at the moment, did some suspension tuning and ride really well.
I have Schwalbe Maguic Mary+Hans Dampf on it and it pedal fast...can't imagine hoiw it could be with something aroung 750/800 grams tyre.
Need to take her on some alpine trail as soon as possible ;D
Enduro, gravel, road rider from Italy

Patch64

« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2022, 01:38:30 PM »
Hello guys, just three questions:
- how does it work with one bottle? can it handle a big one (750ml)?
- I'm 182 cm tall, did a L is Ok for me?
- Should I  go for a 100 or 120 mm fork? (should be a SID SL Select)
Thanks

RongGearRob

« Reply #116 on: May 01, 2022, 10:30:35 PM »
Hello guys, just three questions:
- how does it work with one bottle? can it handle a big one (750ml)?
- I'm 182 cm tall, did a L is Ok for me?
- Should I  go for a 100 or 120 mm fork? (should be a SID SL Select)
Thanks

Here's my experience so far with my Lexon Riot:
- I can fit a 24 oz (709ml) water bottle using a Specialized side entry cage and it is pretty tight at that.  You may be able to fit a larger bottle with a cage mount adapter so the cage can move further down the downtube. I don't know this for sure.  I'm looking to get a waist pack to carry more water and tools - so far I've just jammed an extra water bottle,  multitool, snacks, etc. in the back pockets of my cycling jersey.  If anyone has recommendations on their solution to carrying tools and water please speak up.
- I'm 6' (183cm) and the Large fits me well, I'm using a 50mm stem.
- I'm running a RS Reba 120mm fork and ride mostly flowy trails with some punchy hills.  I like the extra travel and no issues with handling or climbing. 

I've got 325 miles on the Lexon Riot and it has not disappointed, it has met all of my expectations and been fun to ride.

Patch64

« Reply #117 on: May 02, 2022, 02:22:19 AM »
Here's my experience so far with my Lexon Riot:
- I can fit a 24 oz (709ml) water bottle using a Specialized side entry cage and it is pretty tight at that.  You may be able to fit a larger bottle with a cage mount adapter so the cage can move further down the downtube. I don't know this for sure.  I'm looking to get a waist pack to carry more water and tools - so far I've just jammed an extra water bottle,  multitool, snacks, etc. in the back pockets of my cycling jersey.  If anyone has recommendations on their solution to carrying tools and water please speak up.
- I'm 6' (183cm) and the Large fits me well, I'm using a 50mm stem.
- I'm running a RS Reba 120mm fork and ride mostly flowy trails with some punchy hills.  I like the extra travel and no issues with handling or climbing. 

I've got 325 miles on the Lexon Riot and it has not disappointed, it has met all of my expectations and been fun to ride.

Thanks, but bad point for the bottle.....My heart balance between the Riot, the FM 936 and the Genius.

saintrider

« Reply #118 on: May 02, 2022, 02:47:32 AM »
I Have the Lexon Titan/Myst and i also had to place a Side entry water cage. I also placed an adapter to move the cage further down the downtube.

Guives

« Reply #119 on: May 02, 2022, 05:54:26 AM »
I Have the Lexon Titan/Myst and i also had to place a Side entry water cage. I also placed an adapter to move the cage further down the downtube.
I have The same frame. Where did you buy The Bottle Cage?