Author Topic: Spcycle New Mold G056 Carbon Gravel Frame  (Read 18118 times)

spcycle

Spcycle New Mold G056 Carbon Gravel Frame
« on: June 29, 2022, 02:32:10 AM »
Dear All:

Have a nice day.

SP-G056 has finished sample production and testing, and we will start mass production next.

Now share some picture and information to this forum members.

Really thanks the supporting for all of you.
Any interesting and pre-order of this frame, feel free to contact us at any time.

info@lc2000.com.cn

By the way, we also accpet the customized mold production and painting job work.

For this model some inforamtion listed:

Bottom Bracket: T47
Headset Size:Top 1-1/2 (52mm) Down 1-1/2(52mm)
Seatpost: 27.2mm
Cable : All Routing Internal
Max Tire Size: 700x45C or 650Bx2.1"
Weight: frame 1050+/-50g, fork 430+/-15g, seatpost 205+/-10g, handlebar 365+/-15g.
Features: Compatible with regular road or dedicated Gravel front derailleurs

If anyone has the advice or idea for this model, feel free to reflect to us.

Many thanks.

David
« Last Edit: July 09, 2022, 02:30:12 AM by spcycle »

Confused

Re: Spcycle New Mold G056 Carbon Gravel Frame
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 06:49:15 AM »
David - I sent an email.  What is pricing in USD?

spcycle

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 09:22:37 PM »
David - I sent an email.  What is pricing in USD?

Dear Friend, pre-order price 518usd, Shipping cost is not included. thank you

jokage

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2022, 02:29:42 AM »
It would be nice if has additional cage mounting points at the bottom of the downtube.

spcycle

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2022, 03:34:11 AM »
It would be nice if has additional cage mounting points at the bottom of the downtube.

Yes, we will add bottle cage mounting points to the down tube. thank you

Confused

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2022, 08:30:56 AM »
Adding an option for external cabling (going in the down tube instead of through stem) would make other handlebars useful.

spcycle

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2022, 12:39:54 AM »
Adding an option for external cabling (going in the down tube instead of through stem) would make other handlebars useful.

Full hidden cable design is the trend, this frame only supports all internal cables. thank you

J0a_87

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2022, 08:38:36 AM »
I’m glad the T47 BB is finally adopted! Still the geometry is not racy enough for me.. really good looking frame though.

spcycle

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2022, 10:31:48 PM »
I’m glad the T47 BB is finally adopted! Still the geometry is not racy enough for me.. really good looking frame though.

SP-G056 is a light, reactive, and easy-to-handle bike with racing-comfort geometries, and able to adapt to the multiple uses required of a gravel bike.

the geometries that allow a high level of comfort, without sacrificing reactivity and performance. The head tube, with a more open angle, ensures riding quality and stability also on the most difficult tracks. On the other hand, the rear triangle was designed to have a more distinct response to vertical stress, absorbing thus great part of the vibrations generated by the ground imperfections.

J0a_87

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2022, 01:20:38 PM »
SP-G056 is a light, reactive, and easy-to-handle bike with racing-comfort geometries, and able to adapt to the multiple uses required of a gravel bike.

the geometries that allow a high level of comfort, without sacrificing reactivity and performance. The head tube, with a more open angle, ensures riding quality and stability also on the most difficult tracks. On the other hand, the rear triangle was designed to have a more distinct response to vertical stress, absorbing thus great part of the vibrations generated by the ground imperfections.
I’m sure its a great bike! Although im looking for a lower stack and a shorter chainstay.

noodleshop

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2022, 07:15:00 AM »
Dear Friend, pre-order price 518usd, Shipping cost is not included. thank you

Hi there, I'm interested in this frame too. Does this price include the handlebars?

noodleshop

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2022, 09:59:23 AM »

Would strongly agree with having an option for external cable routing. Even just having the simple plate cover /Di2 port / cable port option present on other frames would be a big benefit for me. I've personally turned down many frames due to being forced to go full internal.

I mean, how hard can it be? Just cut a few holes, mount a few cable ports, and you've suddenly greatly increased your market size :) eg. the Carbonda CFR 1056 offers the option to route internal/external, and the last I've heard, everyone's happy with how their cables are run.

spcycle

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2022, 10:54:36 PM »
Hi there, I'm interested in this frame too. Does this price include the handlebars?

Yes, this price include the handlebars.

spcycle

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2022, 08:33:36 PM »
Would strongly agree with having an option for external cable routing. Even just having the simple plate cover /Di2 port / cable port option present on other frames would be a big benefit for me. I've personally turned down many frames due to being forced to go full internal.

I mean, how hard can it be? Just cut a few holes, mount a few cable ports, and you've suddenly greatly increased your market size :) eg. the Carbonda CFR 1056 offers the option to route internal/external, and the last I've heard, everyone's happy with how their cables are run.

We can't cut holes in the frame. But a headset cover is being designed. All cables will enter the frame from the holes in the headset cover.

patliean1

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2022, 10:17:38 PM »
We can't cut holes in the frame. But a headset cover is being designed. All cables will enter the frame from the holes in the headset cover.

More bike brands need to offer this...