Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Cyclocross Frames, Wheels & Components

LightCarbon LCG072-D (new Model 2024)

<< < (3/4) > >>

100poods:

--- Quote from: JimLee on August 09, 2024, 02:51:33 AM ---Mass production will take at least two months. We have invested too much cost in the new frame this year. now we are busy for another E-gravel suitable for the M820 motor in testing, so this LCG072-D will be slower!
contact us: jim@lightcarbon.com

--- End quote ---

Do you have any new information or photos that you can share? I'm interested in taking a look at photos of handelbar and options

neobiker:
I quickly asked for the pricing and they offer the frame for 560 USD/set before shipping and paint.

It is around 100 USD more than the LCG071-D, so I guess by being patient we should see the price being competitive :).

I really like the geometry of it, one of the first few endurance geometry with nice aero shapes.

I wish we could have more pictures and maybe a full bike.

mheusler:
bummer.

I inquired with Jim regarding this new frame. This was his reply:

"Sorry, the ownership of this frame has been bought out exclusively. Please choose our other gravel frames, such as LCG071-D, LCG087-D (an upgraded version of LCG073-D, the head tube angle is changed from 68 degrees to 69.5 degrees, bottom bracket changed to T47-85.5)"

Looks like there is currently is no other frame available with this gravel/road mix or endurance geometry

Lotnik:
So I'm curious who will release it as their own bike for 2025.

100poods:

--- Quote from: Lotnik on September 18, 2024, 06:18:58 AM ---So I'm curious who will release it as their own bike for 2025.

--- End quote ---

Some strange local brand with a price of 5000-10000€ in one of the countries, as was the case with yiushun g095

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version