Author Topic: Christy from Workswell bike company  (Read 4923 times)

Christy from Workswell bike company
« on: October 08, 2016, 01:54:39 AM »
Hello guys,

I'm Christy, the sales manager from workswell bike comapny, i saw some person have some question here about Workswell products and company before make decision for order.

I'm here for answer any confusion from anybody,so if any information needed, you can ask me directly, I'll be glad if i can be some help for you.

Have a nice day.

Carbon_Dude

Re: Christy from Workswell bike company
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 07:48:45 AM »
Welcome Christy.  We like to have representatives here to answer questions.
2019 Stumpjumper Expert 29/27.5+
2017 Santa Cruz Stigmata
2017 Trek Stache 9.8 (29+)
2016 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Carbon Comp 6Fattie (27.5+) (Sold)
2016 Trek Stache 9 (29+) w/upgrades (Sold)
2014 -036 Full Suspension Chiner (Sold)
2013 -057 Hardtail Carbon Chiner (Sold)
Atlanta, GA

carbonazza

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 08:49:21 AM »
Hi Christy,

I'm a happy owner of a 062 frame( early 2016 ).
The sales guy answered all my questions, the price was right, the ordering and shipping went perfect( even if it was the day just before the Chinese holidays ).

However, recently someone here in the forum, had a bad experience with multiple delayed shipment dates, with unclear or no information from your company.
This will hurt your sales directly here, and you should care about this immediately when it happens.

For your information, we westerners love to have fast answers to our questions, with clear information about our order.
Especially if there is a problem or a delay.
And we really hate  >:( multiple days of silence.

If you adapt your communication type to us, you will sell a lot of your nice frames here :)

bxcc

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 12:01:35 PM »
Welcome! I currently have the 062 and the 078 frames. Both have been great.

I agree with Carbonazza. Unfortunately, as a society, we want instant gratification. And for some reason, we like to vent about our delays on the internet. The hard part is when vendors are selling to people of different cultures, especially ours in the USA. We tend to think it is bad service when things are not done our way. When in reality, it is just a different way that we are not used to.

remlemasi

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 12:13:51 AM »
Hello guys,

I'm Christy, the sales manager from workswell bike comapny, i saw some person have some question here about Workswell products and company before make decision for order.

I'm here for answer any confusion from anybody,so if any information needed, you can ask me directly, I'll be glad if i can be some help for you.

Have a nice day.

Hello Christy,

I know you guys are on holiday but I just wanted to let you know that I am looking for some information on two of your products: WCB-M-086(27.5ER) and WCB-M-109(27.5ER). I sent a quick email to info@workswellbikes.com, but I'm definitely looking forward to corresponding with you on this forum as well once you come back from the break!

Xīnnián kuàilè!!!

Best,
Elmer

JohnSpeed

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2017, 09:20:04 PM »
Doubt she answers bro. She made this post and then hasn't answered a single question on the forum. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence.