Author Topic: 14" 26er FM-M001 build  (Read 2590 times)

bxcc

• View Profile
Re: 14" 26er FM-M001 build
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2017, 06:51:40 AM »
Yes it Oracal 651 vinyl sheets. My sister in law has an embroidery / screen printing shop and she recommended that vinyl. I just had to figure out how to use her program and the plotter for the words. The rest is just done with a paper punch that can be bought at any craft store or on Amazon. There is better vinyl out there (Oracal 751 and 951) but this is supposedly the best bang for the buck for a 2 to 3 year use. The 751 will last longer as vehicle wraps but since it's on a bike that will be out grown in a couple of years and is stored inside, I went with the 651 as it's less than half the cost.

bxcc

• View Profile
Re: 14" 26er FM-M001 build
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2017, 01:15:41 PM »
Just a few action shots to confirm the build has worked out perfectly. The fit is great but the wheels are still a bit big. Nothing that has caused an issue just similar to someone who is 61" tall riding a 29er. But with the proper fitting crank and a good comfortable reach, it just took some getting used to a taller bike. I also came across a black RS Revelation for well under $200 so I did some part swapping between the bikes of daughter #1 and daughter #2. Both of us have been extremely happy with the finished product.