Author Topic: Chinese SC/AM831 Group Buy  (Read 63188 times)

Bchappy

Re: Chinese SC/AM831 Group Buy
« Reply #255 on: June 29, 2020, 03:19:19 PM »
Add me
Bchappy
Size:m
Color:raw clear
Ship to: Henderson, Nevada

Gigelz

« Reply #256 on: June 29, 2020, 03:33:27 PM »
aahhh, i am a really good mechanic ;) solving problems should be not a real problem. i have just no experiences with modern geometries.

I actually think he was responding to different post further up in the thread.

We are almost the exact same height, btw, and we're indeed in-between the M and L... it could go either way depending on bar/stem choice, I guess. I'm currently down for a size L but may change for an M... not sure yet. Sorry I couldn't be more help but you're not alone in your dilemma.
ooops, you could be right. sometimes my english is not good enough to see such correlations.

i might be going with a china m size because my legs are relatively short with 83/84cm. always possible to go with a 60mm stem instead of the 50mm one.

Sitar_Ned

« Reply #257 on: June 29, 2020, 04:22:02 PM »
ooops, you could be right. sometimes my english is not good enough to see such correlations.

i might be going with a china m size because my legs are relatively short with 83/84cm. always possible to go with a 60mm stem instead of the 50mm one.

Well, I have you down for a medium for now. You can always change your mind when it's time to order.

Gigelz

« Reply #258 on: June 29, 2020, 04:39:45 PM »

Well, I have you down for a medium for now. You can always change your mind when it's time to order.

Sitar_Ned

« Reply #259 on: June 29, 2020, 04:40:36 PM »
Absolutely! Welcome to the forum.

Psousss

« Reply #260 on: June 29, 2020, 05:01:52 PM »
www.haidelibikes.com
yesterday ;
server IP address could not be found.
today;
Threat found
This web page contains potentially dangerous content.
Threat: JS/Redirector.NDS trojan
Access to it has been blocked. Your computer is safe.

I tried their page over the weekend and it was taken down and redirected me to google. Today, it’s back online.

Not sure what’s going on. Anyone heard any updates recently?

Calikicker

« Reply #261 on: July 03, 2020, 09:20:49 PM »
My current bike is pretty much garbage now. I need this new frame asap.  I don't want to sound rushing and rude, but is there a general window of when the frames are good to ship?

Sitar_Ned

« Reply #262 on: July 03, 2020, 11:50:19 PM »
Honestly, if you are in a hurry and need a frame soon, I'd look at other options.

bxcc

« Reply #263 on: July 04, 2020, 02:53:10 PM »
Honestly, if you are in a hurry and need a frame soon, I'd look at other options.

I’ll second this recommendation. Even if they shipped them out next week, you still might be 2 months before you see it. I’d look for something in the country you currently reside in.

Calikicker

« Reply #264 on: July 04, 2020, 05:13:10 PM »
Was really wishful thinking. But I am currently interested in direct to consumer market and the wait for the ones I am interested is 3 months as well.  My plan was to be patient, but my bike unexpectedly capped out. Long story

eminius

« Reply #265 on: July 06, 2020, 02:45:27 AM »
My current bike is pretty much garbage now. I need this new frame asap.  I don't want to sound rushing and rude, but is there a general window of when the frames are good to ship?
At this rate frame will be ready for sale in year 2021..it took a year just for few frame pictures..

YEEPYEEP

« Reply #266 on: July 06, 2020, 03:20:23 AM »
At this rate frame will be ready for sale in year 2021..it took a year just for few frame pictures..
If it takes that long for the bike to be safe from testing then so be it. It's a small Chinese company so don't be expecting much. There has been no promise dates and with this whole pandemic we should be abit more understanding. We're demanding these frames like we actually put a dollar of deposit down.

crcast

« Reply #267 on: July 06, 2020, 06:34:35 AM »
Since they posted they had a size small here, I've been doing a my own inquiries through Haideli to see if what would happen if I try to order 2 size smalls. Their first reply was that they had them in stock and ready to be painted and asked what colour I wanted.

The S size is available.
Could you tell me what color and which country to send please?
We only ship by express now, because other standard shipping way is high cost and high risk of losing parcels.

After I confirmed the colour and destination, they sent me this.

For the suspension frame, it is not in stock now.
other clients have paid and bought them.

and we still have make massive production now.
really sorry for this.
Could you change into other model please?

This suspension frame won't have massive production in this year.
Please know this.

XC029 and XC181 both available. and we can make chameleon color or other colors for you.

Joy Jiang | Sales & Marketing Manager ( Haideli )

So just a heads up for people who is hoping to getting a frame this year, or maybe even next year. Communication is very vague.
From experience in ordering frames from China/Taiwan, if the mould is there and were able to sell the frames, they should be able to fulfill the order with some lead time.

Something seems off about all of this. Could be a license issue and the mould won't be open to everyone? Who knows.

Calikicker

« Reply #268 on: July 06, 2020, 10:49:07 PM »
Much thanx for clearing things up.  I'm looking into other options now. ✌️

eminius

« Reply #269 on: July 07, 2020, 06:14:39 AM »
I was joking with 2021 but now it seems true...