Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Yishun R068D

<< < (4/9) > >>

gabbia:
r096.
I ask to yishun and they were really fast to responde.
unfortunatly the frame is not in the warehouse and is not planned to build a small quantity so i think that i need to change my project
in alternative they propose 1018 frame, looks amazing but the geometry doesen't fit me very well (too much stack and to short reach, picture attached)

PLA:

--- Quote from: gabbia on November 09, 2023, 01:52:27 AM ---r096.
I ask to yishun and they were really fast to responde.
unfortunatly the frame is not in the warehouse and is not planned to build a small quantity so i think that i need to change my project
in alternative they propose 1018 frame, looks amazing but the geometry doesen't fit me very well (too much stack and to short reach, picture attached)

--- End quote ---

Was just asking since the title of this thread is Yishun R068D and I have some photos of those built up.

Klue5:

--- Quote from: PLA on November 09, 2023, 07:05:42 AM ---Was just asking since the title of this thread is Yishun R068D and I have some photos of those built up.

Have you checked out this? https://www.speedercycling.com/Carbon-Road-Disc-Frameset-SC-R48D-_p324.html it is similar in geometry to the 96

--- End quote ---

I’d be interested in seeing the photos of the built up R068D if you don’t mind sharing.

MGB:

--- Quote from: PLA on November 09, 2023, 07:05:42 AM ---Was just asking since the title of this thread is Yishun R068D and I have some photos of those built up.

Have you checked out this? https://www.speedercycling.com/Carbon-Road-Disc-Frameset-SC-R48D-_p324.html it is similar in geometry to the 96

--- End quote ---

I’d also be very curious on pictures of built up R068ds if anyone can point me to some.
Even after quite some searching I wasn’t able to find any. 

neobiker:
I will try to build mine in the coming weeks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version