Author Topic: Chinese cycling clothes  (Read 72355 times)

Serge_K

Re: Chinese cycling clothes
« Reply #480 on: October 09, 2024, 05:51:56 AM »
Btw, i dont have good things to say about the shop RVOUEI RCN store. I returned their LS & SS jerseys. on pictures, they look great. In reality, not. the LS one was really bad. The SS ones are less bad, but the fabric on the back especially is super cheap, it feels like a plastic bag.
i wish it were possible to black list stores on alix, to stop seeing stuff from stores you dont trust, would make shopping there easier and nicer.
Fast on the flat. And nowhere else.

raisinberry777

« Reply #481 on: October 09, 2024, 07:16:46 AM »
Anyone tried out HISERWA? Preview pics seem to look pretty good.

Crash217

« Reply #482 on: October 09, 2024, 08:30:01 AM »
I got a jersey from XIUER Store https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1101817663    It took just over a month to arrive; didn't even seem to actually ship for 20 days then *poof* was on my doorstep the day before the automatic late delivery refund would have applied.

It is very thick and the material is only stretchy in one direction.  Also the pattern is a bit "odd" in proportions, the sleeves are very tight, but the torso is loose.

Serge_K

« Reply #483 on: October 10, 2024, 06:14:16 AM »
Anyone tried out HISERWA? Preview pics seem to look pretty good.

i just ordered a jacket from them from temu yesterday for 15 eur, it's 25 or so on aliX. i will update my post after i've tried it.
afaik, it's a single wind stopper layer, with holes down the spine for ventilation. not overly technical but it's got pockets at the back, and can unzip from the bottom, which should beat side vents.
because it's got pockets, i'm considering using various layers underneath, not necessarily cycling specific stuff (i have various merino wool garments), and a base layer full of holes to avoid turning into a cold sponge.

SillyMochi

« Reply #484 on: October 10, 2024, 08:26:52 AM »
Sometimes I feel like one can name a random brand from China and you either have already tried them before or just ordered from them  ;D

Serge_K

« Reply #485 on: October 10, 2024, 09:19:51 AM »
:D
I think there's a finite universe of cheap "brands" on aliexpress and we're all being shown the same stuff on AliX. spending time on alibaba broke me, i realized how cheap stuff is if you go to the source and get charged shipping separate.
i did buy around 30 jerseys on aliX this season alone, and returned around 20. So, there's that as well :p I am my friends' AliX guru, so not all the purchases are for me (although most are).

my favourite jersey so far is from PASMAAP, btw. it's a bit short, but i m trying to see if they will accept to customize designs and sizing, because if that's the case, i can see myself ordering a big batch of kit for me & friends.

i got their LS white jersey, uses 4 different fabrics, and it's very well made, with great marerials. It's really not rocket science, but at around 20 eur, it's something MAAP charges you at least 5x more.

if you order from them, please drop them a message saying they were recommended by the french guy who asks too many questions, that way i have leverage to ask even more questions :)

PLA

« Reply #486 on: October 12, 2024, 03:55:52 AM »
If only it wasn't called PASMAAP

Serge_K

« Reply #487 on: October 12, 2024, 06:04:05 AM »
If only it wasn't called PASMAAP

Actually PASMAAP is trolling MAAP as far as I'm concerned, pas meaning not in french, which I thought was funny, but the issue is I received a maap branded jersey. I'm trying to get them to do custom work via AliExpress, but it's hard, it sounds like I'm talking to a lazy moron. Ideally I'll get them to lengthen the jerseys a bit and make unbranded designs, or my own designs. I have a friend with a real maap LS jersey, the pasmaap version is actually more technical in that it uses more fabrics, at the back especially, where the real one is solid, whereas the pasmaap one has small holes for extra ventilation.
I haven't found them on Alibaba.

kubackje

« Reply #488 on: October 12, 2024, 06:56:42 AM »
Actually PASMAAP is trolling MAAP as far as I'm concerned, pas meaning not in french, which I thought was funny, but the issue is I received a maap branded jersey. I'm trying to get them to do custom work via AliExpress, but it's hard, it sounds like I'm talking to a lazy moron. Ideally I'll get them to lengthen the jerseys a bit and make unbranded designs, or my own designs. I have a friend with a real maap LS jersey, the pasmaap version is actually more technical in that it uses more fabrics, at the back especially, where the real one is solid, whereas the pasmaap one has small holes for extra ventilation.

SRAM in polish literally means "I'm taking a shit" so you know PAS is not that bad after all

PLA

« Reply #489 on: October 12, 2024, 09:33:16 AM »

Yeah the name is just cringy. To me it looks like they've jammed pas normal studios and maap together and it looks a bit shit. If they do it unbranded it would be way better.

But hey that's just my opinion, good to know the quality is good and I'll keep an eye out for if they do some plain unbranded stuff.
It’s so clearly a LARP of an aero bike.

Serge_K

« Reply #490 on: October 12, 2024, 10:23:24 AM »
aaaahhh, hadnt thought that PASMAAP could be PAS normal + MAAP. Btw, PNS / PAS still has the french "pas" meaning not.
Not unlike hipsters & punks who claimed to be individual / unique / anti system, when actually all looking like carbon copies of each other and obeying extremely codified appearance norms to the point of looking like robots, can't think of a more pathetic aethos than "pas normal", having to literally wear written on yourself that you're different, ie abnormal / outside of the statistical norm. 

Interesting feedback though that several of you guys are seeing the branding, be it MAAP or PASMAAP, as a black flag. i'll try to incorporate that into my conversation with the alix dude, maybe we can get neutral stuff.

can you guys share a couple of your ideal jersey designs, so i dont assume that everybody likes what i like?

kubackje

« Reply #491 on: October 12, 2024, 12:07:56 PM »
aaaahhh, hadnt thought that PASMAAP could be PAS normal + MAAP. Btw, PNS / PAS still has the french "pas" meaning not.
Not unlike hipsters & punks who claimed to be individual / unique / anti system, when actually all looking like carbon copies of each other and obeying extremely codified appearance norms to the point of looking like robots, can't think of a more pathetic aethos than "pas normal", having to literally wear written on yourself that you're different, ie abnormal / outside of the statistical norm. 

Interesting feedback though that several of you guys are seeing the branding, be it MAAP or PASMAAP, as a black flag. i'll try to incorporate that into my conversation with the alix dude, maybe we can get neutral stuff.

can you guys share a couple of your ideal jersey designs, so i dont assume that everybody likes what i like?

Lol they send jerseys with mapp logo. But the quality is crap. I've ordered one and returned the next day

Serge_K

« Reply #492 on: October 12, 2024, 01:26:27 PM »
Lol they send jerseys with mapp logo. But the quality is crap. I've ordered one and returned the next day

the quality is bad? mine is the best aliexpress jersey i've ordered. what was bad about yours? i ordered from "pasmaap discount store store".

SillyMochi

« Reply #493 on: October 12, 2024, 05:30:17 PM »
Do you guys know any good jerseys with laser cut? Haven't found any of those on AE yet. Any reason?

kubackje

« Reply #494 on: October 13, 2024, 03:32:15 AM »
the quality is bad? mine is the best aliexpress jersey i've ordered. what was bad about yours? i ordered from "pasmaap discount store store".

I had one from PASMAAP store https://a.aliexpress.com/_EG8hvBR

The fabrics felt like a plastic bag. Would be sweaty af imo so I've returned it. Don't even come close to spexcel/ykywbike fabrics quality.

I will check the store you've mentioned